Hints and Tips
Here are a few words of advice from the organizers and judges to help you to prepare a winning entry, and to know what pitfalls to avoid.
- Use bullets or point form in the text boxes - easier for you to write and easier for the judges to understand.
- Word counts are the maximum only - don't feel obligated to meet the word count limit with each question. It's much better to be concise in your answers.
- More entries = better odds. Increase your chances of winning the Pinnacle Award by entering as many categories as possible. The more you win, the better you'll do.
- You can also go back and edit your entry up until the deadline. If you know that you'll be submitting an entry close to the entry date for whatever reason, it is strongly recommended that you prepare your entry using the a Word doc. That way, if you have computer glitches, your work will at least be saved.
- Give yourself enough time to take your time and double-check the entry before you submit it. The submission deadline is May 30, 2018 at noon.