Our understanding is that moving customers through the sales process would be classified as a ‘professional service’ with a requirement that in-person meetings be appointment only. Where possible, it is recommended meetings should be held virtually and utilize electronic documents and signatures.
General recommendations for enhanced safety protocols for any in-person meetings include:
- Develop formal COVID safety protocols and keep copies of this plan on-site should you be contacted by Alberta Health Services.
- Implement a COVID screening / questionnaire for staff and any customers.
- Masks worn at all times.
- Maintain at least 2 metres physical distancing.
- Staff and customers to sanitize hands prior to meeting.
- Introduce enhanced cleaning protocols for any meeting space.