Construction remains an essential service and we are not aware of any additional restrictions at this time. We continue to request guidance from Alberta Health Services to determine if there have been any changes. In order to keep construction operational, it is recommended member companies undertake enhanced safety protocols. Examples of these protocols can be found here.
General recommendations for members:
- Develop formal COVID safety protocols and keep copies of this plan on-site should you be contacted by Alberta Health Services.
- Implement a COVID screening / questionnaire for staff and any customers.
- Staff and customers to wear masks and maintain 2 metres of physical distance at all times.
- Masks worn at all times.
- Limiting number of trades onsite at a given time.
- Hand washing stations / enhanced cleaning protocols.
- Limit interactions with any residents.