Our understanding is that moving customers through the sales process would be classified as a ‘professional service’ with a requirement that in-person meetings be appointment only and subject to masking and physical distancing. Where possible, it is recommended meetings be held virtually and utilize electronic documents and signatures.
General recommendations for Members:
- Develop formal COVID safety protocols and keep copies of this plan on-site should you be contacted by Alberta Health Services.
- Implement a COVID screening / questionnaire for staff and any customers.
- Masks worn at all times.
- Maintain at least 2 metres physical distancing.
- Staff and customers to sanitize hands prior to meeting.
- Introduce enhanced cleaning protocols for any meeting space.