Our understanding is that these would fall under home maintenance and repairs which are exempt under the current ‘gathering restrictions’.
General recommendations include reverting to any additional protocols that would have been used in March / April. (Examples are listed under Member Shared Resources.):
- Develop formal COVID safety protocols and keep copies of this plan on-site should you be contacted by Alberta Health Services.
- Implement a COVID screening / questionnaire for staff and any customers.
- Masks should be worn at all times.
- Maintain physical distancing of at least 2 metres.
- Limiting number of trades onsite at a given time.
- Introduce enhanced cleaning protocols.
- Limit interactions with any residents.